Online shopping and daily shipments have become a way of life for numerous people. You enjoy the ease of having items left at your main entry, but there is a disadvantage. Those packages sitting in plain sight are temptations to potential thieves. Porch piracy has become a serious concern, but you are able to protect yourself from it by installing a doorbell camera with your home security system. These components are effective tools to combat opportunistic thieves, but they give you significantly more.
Take a minute to find out how they work and why they’ll likely be an integral aspect of your smart home.
Advantages of a Albuquerque video doorbell
Available in wired and wireless options, video doorbells provide an array of innovative features, and the technology keeps improving. You now have the ability to set up detection zones, talk to people in front of your door, and obtain immediate alerts whenever a package is delivered.
The simplest way to see how a Albuquerque video doorbell camera works is to look at the various benefits it gives you. Consider the following features:
- Active crime deterrents: You aren’t able to get this on each model, but there are several smart video doorbells that are proactive in deterring burglary with warning lights and audible alerts. This is an effective way to let prowlers know someone is watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You deserve to see the whole picture, and that consists of the faces of individuals on your porch and items on the walkway below. Video doorbells with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision give you a complete perspective.
- Crystal-clear footage at any hour: What’s the purpose of having a doorbell camera if the images are grainy and challenging to see? The best models will give you amazing high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package alerts: Would you like to be informed when a package arrives? You can receive instant updates from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between visitors and packages.
- Converse with the person at your door: Is there somebody lingering at your front door? Reciprocal audio allows you to ask their purpose for being there. You can even utilize this handy feature to deter people lurking around your walkway.
- Cut down on false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even allow you to set up your own detection zones. Restricting the space to be monitored will let you minimize false alarms triggered by pedestrians or pets.
- Easy access to video: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home offers you the option to see real-time and archived video straight from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like never before, as you may engage with them right from your phone, no matter where you are. They’ll alert you when something or someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s happening, and even allow you to communicate with the person at your door. These devices have become difference-makers in terms of security and convenience.