Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Albuquerque?
Your new nursery is nearly set for your precious child. You spent hours building the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even capped off the room with some stuffed animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to monitor your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a basic audio monitor or take it a bit further and employ the surveillance equipment at your disposal in your comprehensive home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Albuquerque, it makes perfect sense when you think about the benefits.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Albuquerque are perfect baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your comprehensive smart home and reachable through an easy-to-use home security app. This provides you convenience and comfort since you may keep an eye on your baby from any location via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-resolution images of your precious one. You can even watch recorded clips directly from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you can actually talk to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you are able to take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your newborn decides nap time is done and wishes to get out of the bed, you can receive motion-triggered updates sent directly to your mobile device.
- One-press contact: Although this benefit is really for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your kid can touch base with you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a fantastic perk. If you notice that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it could be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can activate the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can use a second indoor camera and get access to each of them with one home security app.
Get Your Albuquerque smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Albuquerque smart home and enjoy the assurance and security Vivint’s advanced video cameras can provide. Contact (505) 605-2321 today and see how we can make your property more convenient and safer for every member of your family.