Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in Albuquerque goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will spring to action. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The procedure they adhere to depends on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is initiated, a single effort will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is sent out. If you have an intrusion - the most common kind of alarm - a monitoring specialist will abide by these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you using the central command panel. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If there is still no answer, area police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again after the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Help will still be sent even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Albuquerque
Get prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Albuquerque from Vivint. Call (505) 605-2321 to begin designing your home’s security today.