Features to look for in a home security camera in Albuquerque
So many homeowners in Albuquerque want to see what’s going on at home when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the best tools to think about as you design your smart home’s security. Although independent cameras will be of use when installed appropriately, they’re even more useful when incorporated into your home’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Albuquerque? You’ll be pleased to know these critical components include more features than previous iterations. You are able to see real-time feeds from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with integrated security features from outdoor cameras. Just open your security app or touchscreen smart hub and you can direct all your home security cameras.
Dynamic features add value to home security cameras in Albuquerque
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your home’s defense to a different level. These crucial aspects of your security system can be found with an impressive range of features like two-way audio, video storage, and mobile access. Take a look at the options available to you below.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a camera that is able to react instantly. If unusual movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will appear on the outside of the camera’s lens and a loud alert will emit.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut images of your property at any hour. Your cameras will even sustain their clarity when closing in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Choose security cameras with video storage capabilities and the chance to review clips right from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Albuquerque are typically linked to a handy smartphone app. You have the opportunity to view real-time streams or pre-recorded segments and even engage or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver an update to your phone if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion sensors prompts cameras to activate when unusual movement occurs. You’ll also receive a message on your phone.
- Talk to anyone at your door or family: Would you welcome the chance to check in with your kids when they return from school? Is there a delivery person at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way communications so you are able to speak to any person captured by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior cameras should give you at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This convenience allows you to designate the precise area you want your camera to supervise. This can be important to better define what you record as you wouldn’t need updates whenever an automobile goes by on the road.
Customize your own home security system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Albuquerque. The next step is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Dial (505) 605-2321 to begin or fill out the simple form on this page to contact our home protection and automation experts.